poniedziałek, 19 stycznia 2015

See you soon, Ladakh!

See you soon, Ladakh!
     For the good ending of the beautiful time I had in Ladakh in winter 2014/1015 I went to Shanti Stupa on Jan the 18th to catch some evening views.
 
That was my second visit to Ladakh. This time I managed to do Lamayuru-Padum trek (not exactly along the classic way), I came from Zanskar to the Central Ladakh by the Chadar Trek and I did the short hike from Spituk to Kaya in the Markha Valley over the Ganda La. You may read about these a bit in my previous posts of this blog as well as in my photoblog on my website.
 
I leave Ladakh deeply convinced that there is much more to do here in winter than just the famous Chadar Trek! After this second winter season here I have a big appetite for more!
 
Namgyal Tsemo (Victory Hill) and Leh Palace as seen from the Shanti Stupa
The upper part of the valley above Leh
View from the Shanti Stupa
The upper part of the valley above Leh as seen from the Shanti Stupa
Namgyal Tsemo (Victory Hill) in Leh - view from the Shanti Stupa
The Shanti Stupa (World Peace Stupa / World Peace Pagoda) in Leh
The Ladakh Range above Leh
A mountain in the Ladakh Range

 
I will appreciate if you follow me on Twitter and like my photoblog page on FaceBook. See also my Ladakh information website and FaceBook page.
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz